[bldg-sim] energy use in buildings

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 19:02:22 PDT 2005

Hello Alpana:

Obviously, we don't know the whole story unless you
email us your .pd2 and .inp files. But I am willing to
bet the inter load characteristics and schedules may
be different. Also, I believe eQuest chooses an
appropriate HVAC system, which may not be consistant
from building to building.

Something may not be consistant with input.

I would love to here what you finally find.