[bldg-sim] Utility Rates and eQUEST

neeraj near_ej at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 1 19:18:39 PDT 2005

In an increasingly deregulated utility market, utilities increasingly
want predictable (evened-out) consumption patterns and are encouraging
their customers to shave-off peak demand (by having high on-peak
charges or giving financial incentives)-- It may be worthwhile looking
for a best rate structure available for your design/client and modeling
that than a flat rate.
Bests,
Neeraj