[bldg-sim] plenum temperature and roof heat transfer using eQuest

Guo Zhou guozhou2005 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 10:27:06 PDT 2005

Glenn,

Thank you for the trick. I will try it out.
the problem is 1). I don't have complete data on measured peak attic
temperature for all the cases I want to study, i.e. with different
insulation level, different climate zone, etc.
2). how to handle the reflective roof that reduces radiant heat.

Guo.

ASPAM=antispamwpk42