[bldg-sim] eQUEST: Space cooling question.

Gerald Pde geraldpde at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 15:35:44 PDT 2005

Thanks for all your inputs,
The fancoil system which was defined is a four pipe,
and I suspect that the chilled water loop is always
loaded to provide space cooling whenever necessary.
And I also suspect that the loop in standby model  was
providing for constant flow within the loop thus the
absorbtion chiller need to be cooling all the time to
supply a constant cooling flow within the loop. I
changed the loop operation control to "demand" instead
of "standby" which was previously defined and that
solved the problem.
Thanks again,
Gerald