[BLDG-SIM] Custom window placements

Mike D mojisimo at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 10:16:16 PDT 2006

Hello all,

  Please excuse my very elementary knowledge and experience with e-quest. I am in the process of teaching myself how to use it.

  Here is my question:

  I can specify a certain percentage window floor to floor (IE 40%). Then I can use the custom window door placement button and change the window size and placement characteristics, but this does not change the %Window floor to floor value. It seems to me that if I make the windows taller in this customize window door placement wizard it would affect the % values, but it does not. Which takes precedence when the actual simulation is done. The % values on the exterior window screen or the customized values?

  Thanks,

  Mike d