[BLDG-SIM] Trombe Wall Modeling?

Drury.Crawley at EE.DOE.GOV Drury.Crawley at EE.DOE.GOV
Fri Apr 21 07:53:25 PDT 2006

EnergyPlus handles Trombe wall modeling
as well.  You can easily enter the geometry
using DesignBuilder.

                      "Vikram Sami"
                      <VSami at lasarchitect      To: BLDG-SIM at GARD.COM
                      .com>                    cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [BLDG-SIM] Trombe Wall Modeling?
                      BLDG-SIM at GARD.COM

                      04/21/2006 10:37 AM
                      Please respond to
                      VSami

Morgan,
NREL has a program that could do this called Sunrel. I havent used it yet,
but I am sure it would involve a learning curve.

If you want a simple approximate idea of savings, you could use the LCR/SSF
method devloped by Doug Balcomb.

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax 404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE
Responsive Design · Technological Expertise · Exceptional Service
www.lordaecksargent.com