[BLDG-SIM] solar hot water heating

Dr. Nader Chalfoun chalfoun at email.arizona.edu
Sun Apr 16 07:46:03 PDT 2006

Dear John:

Thank you for your prompt response.  I have just received Energy-10 v1.8
update and it just added a domestic solar water heater module as well as
a PV calculation module.  I have not used it yet, but currently, in
class, we are simulating commercial buildings for LEED certification
and was hoping to continue using eQUEST.

What is the suggested level of funding from university?

Thank you,

Nader

Nader V. Chalfoun, Ph.D.
Professor of Architecture
Director: The House Energy Doctor Program
http://capla.arizona.edu/research/hed/index.html
Coordinator: Graduate Program on "Design and Energy Conservation"

Address:
University of Arizona
College of Architecture and Landscape Architecture
1040 N. Olive St., Tucson, AZ 85721, U.S.A.
Phone: (520)621-6751    Fax: (520)621-8700