[BLDG-SIM] Ground Sourced Heat Pumps

Jarratt, David DJarratt at stantec.com
Thu Apr 6 13:50:38 PDT 2006

Thanks,
I am using eQuest 3.56, and seem to have fixed my Ground Loop Issue, my
problem appears to lie within my pump specifications within the rest of
the water-side schematic. A brief description of my system is as
follows:
- Ground Loop Heat Exchanger utilising a water loop heat pump
- 1 Heat Pump with a 2 pipe loop feeding into my heating coils and,
- 1 Heat Pump with a chilled water loop feeding into my cooling coils

The heating and cooling coils on my air-side schematic do reference the
correct coils and upon simulation I get the following error:
"

*******

Loop: CHW Pump has zero design flow.

Check input for consistency, or specify design loads.

"

Once again, any help will be greatly appreciated

Regards,

David

  _____