[BLDG-SIM] How to simulate VAV systems without cooling coils in eQuest

Brandon Nichols BrandonN at Hargis.biz
Mon Aug 28 17:18:03 PDT 2006

All,

In the northwest USA we often use VAV systems without cooling for
schools -- 100% outside air economizer cooling, and 'off' for three
months in the summer.  The particular system I want to model in eQuest
is the standard VAV with heat recovery, but I can't figure how to either
define it without a cooling coil, or render the cooling coil and chiller
ineffective.

What is the best way to do this?

Thanks

Brandon Nichols, PE