[bldg-sim] eQUEST error message

kathryn l kathrynpants at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 12:54:22 PDT 2006

Hi,
I'm trying to change the utility rates for my model from a rate that I
designed to the PG&E schedules.  When I choose the PG&E electricity schedule
A-6 from the library I get an error message that reads "The data just
modified will cause the following 1 error:  Utility Rate 'PG&E Elec Rate'
Energy-chg-sch:  Assigned building component 'PG&E Sch-A6 Schedule' is of an
incompatible type."  I don't understand what this error message is trying to
tell me or how to go about fixing it.  Any insight would be very helpful!
Kathryn