[BLDG-SIM] How to stimulate displacement ventilation in eQuest?

Matthew Dubrovich mdubrovich at emcengineers.com
Wed Aug 30 10:18:10 PDT 2006

EDR has a document on their website,

http://www.energydesignresources.com/resource/200/

that discusses modeling displacement ventilation in eQuest.

Matt Dubrovich

EMC Engineers, Inc.

www.emcengineers.com <http://www.emcengineers.com/>

Making buildings work.  Better.

Direct: (303) 974-1217

(303) 974-1200

(303) 974-1239 (fax)

Confidentiality Notice: This message and any materials attached are confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error please notify the sender and destroy your copy immediately.