[BLDG-SIM] Condensing Boilers

Graham & Megan hamnmegs at ozemail.com.au
Mon Aug 21 14:02:17 PDT 2006

Steve / Jeff,
Correct me if I am wrong but eQuest does have a part load curve that varies
efficiency (HIR) as a function of either entering (or leaving) water
temperature.  This curve however defaults to 1 regardless of temperature.
If one has the data then I believe you can set up the curve and thus the
unit to perform the way you want.
Regards,
Graham