[BLDG-SIM] eQUEST ground source heat pump

Justin Aruck JAruck at emoenergy.com
Thu Aug 17 08:16:46 PDT 2006

Kathryn,

In the newly released eQuest v3.60 you can select whether a heat pump
will be standard water source or ground source and the program will
adjust the curves for you.  You will still need to provide all the
necessary details on the ground loop.  Good luck.

Justin Aruck, LEED-AP
Sr. Energy Engineer
EMO Energy Solutions, LLC
2733 Hartland Road