[bldg-sim] eQUEST - Parametric Runs

micha radi micharadi at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 13 18:19:13 PST 2006

Hello there,

I have a problem with creating Parametric Runs Reports, (in eQUEST); I used
Schematic Wizard first and then went to do the Parametric Runs. I did that
successfully, or supposedly successful. And when I check the summary
results, I only got 1 type of summary report! No Parametric Reports!

Is there anything wrong I did?

Is it also possible to change the wall construction materials completely? By
only adding the resistance value, after creating a material from scratch. I
tried to change the whole wall materials that were already set via the
Wizard, and then I got errors and the simulation could not carry on
performing. Is there any way to include new materials within the Wizard?

Finally, I just want to make sure about something; The thermal conductivity
has a unit of [Btu in/h-ft^2-F], but in the eQUEST, its as [Btu/h-ft-F]

Your help and advice will be much appreciated!

Thank you..

Micha radi