[bldg-sim] How to edit the contents of the eQuest Project/Runs list?

Brandon Nichols BrandonN at Hargis.biz
Wed Dec 13 13:01:45 PST 2006

Hello All,

Since there are no Bldg-Sim questions so far today, let me take this
opportunity to ask a question that we've scratching their heads over
quite some time...

In eQuest 3.6 Reports Output mode, what controls the contents of the
list in the Project/Runs tab, and how can that list be edited?

Thanks in Advance

Brandon Nichols, PE
Mechanical
HARGIS ENGINEERS