[BLDG-SIM] IBPSA-USA Dallas Meeting Announcement

Brandon Nichols BrandonN at Hargis.biz
Tue Dec 26 13:28:04 PST 2006

In this day of technology, can we not envision a more efficient way to
hold a meeting than for everyone to jump on a plane and fly to Dallas?

  _____

From: BLDG-SIM at gard.com [mailto:BLDG-SIM at gard.com] On Behalf Of Ellis,
Peter
Sent: Saturday, December 23, 2006 6:42 PM
To: BLDG-SIM at gard.com
Subject: [BLDG-SIM] IBPSA-USA Dallas Meeting Announcement

Please excuse the cross-postings...

IBPSA
International Building Performance Simulation Association
USA Affiliate

IBPSA-USA invites you to join us in Dallas, Texas for our Winter 2007
meeting!

Meeting Highlights:
                   Simulation Software Demonstrations!

IBPSA-USA MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT
Dinner RSVP requested (see below)
4 PM, Saturday, January 27, 2007
Dallas, Texas

Location:     TBD

4:00 PM - 6:00 PM    Simulation Software Demonstrations
                                (If you are a software developer
interested in participating,
                                please contact Mike Brandemuehl at
michael.brandemuehl at colorado.edu)

6:00 PM - 7:00 PM    Social hour with cash bar

7:00 PM    Dinner

8:00 PM (approx)    After-dinner talk:  Speaker TBD

Reservations:      To make a reservation contact Peter Ellis
<peter_ellis at nrel.gov> via email by January 23, 2007, 5 PM (MDT).
Confirmation of reservations will be sent via email (if you do not
receive a confirmation within two business days, please resend your
reservation request).

For the latest information about IBPSA-USA, please visit our web site:
http://www.ibpsa.us

<http://www.ibpsa.us/> We look forward to seeing you there!

Michael Brandemuehl                        Peter Ellis
President, IBPSA-USA                      Secretary, IBPSA-USA