[BLDG-SIM] System Type in Appendix G

Lee Shawn slee at beardsley.com
Wed Dec 20 09:16:02 PST 2006

Hi, Bill,

My understanding agrees with Gail's.  I only need to mention one more
thing in your statement.  I do not think the Appendix G limits you to
use only one single packaged rooftop VAV system to do the job.  You may
use a few units of the same type based on the building situation, and
you are permitted to use a few constant flow roof tops if a certain
exception met.

Shawn Lee

Beardsley Design Associates

Aurburn, NY