[BLDG-SIM] eQuest Chiller Curve follies..

gail gail22 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 17:08:19 PST 2006

There's an advanced simulation guidebook for modeling chiller curves on the
Energy Design Resources website.  It addresses a number of questions
regarding chiller curves in DOE-2.1 and DOE-2.2, particularly for chillers
having variable speed drives.

http://www.energydesignresources.com/resource/202/

Best Regards,
Gail Stranske