[BLDG-SIM] ENERGY-10 Daylighting

Rob Hitchcock RJHitchcock at lbl.gov
Fri Dec 15 17:46:24 PST 2006

Tim,

The daylighting EEE really only works for a shoebox thermal zone. It
tries it's best to subdivide E-10 thermal zones into
cardinal-direction-facing lighting zones. If the thermal zone has a
width of 0.0 then the daylighting EEE will not be able to figure out the
correct geometry.  Can you tell me what the geometry of your model is?

Rob Hitchcock