[BLDG-SIM] IBPSA News, Vol. 16, No. 1

Larry Degelman ldegelman at cox.net
Tue Feb 21 12:56:20 PST 2006

Hello IBPSA members and friends,

It's time to send in your news for the April issue of IBPSA News.  The due
date is 21 March for news items, conference and meeting announcements,
promotions, new software releases, and more and more.  We also accept newly
authored articles related to building simulation.  For a look at previous
IBPSA News issues, log into http://www.ibpsa.org/m_newsletter.asp

Please get your news items to me by 21 March (just 4 weeks away.)

Thanks!

Larry Degelman, IBPSA Newsletter Chairperson

P.S.  Affiliate Representatives:  Please see that this request gets to your
full membership and/or interested individuals.

Larry O. Degelman, P.E.                  ldegelman at cox.net

Prof. Emeritus of Architecture    Ph./Fax: 1-979-696-2506

Texas A&M University