[BLDG-SIM] Software

Peter Alspach peter.alspach at arup.com
Fri Feb 24 13:18:16 PST 2006

EnergyPlus with the COMIS link should be reasonable for this. You can
input basic control strategies for the opening and closing of windows.
Beware that wind pressure coefficiencts in a huge unknown. You may want
to run it both with and without wind effects to see the difference. As
far as zone temperatures go, it is usually conservative to leave the
wind-induced ventilation out.