[BLDG-SIM] Problem with Melbourne weather file

Joe Huang YJHuang at lbl.gov
Tue Feb 21 01:49:51 PST 2006

Problem with Melbourne weather fileLaurier,

I took a look at my copy of the Melbourne IWEC weather file, and did not find any anomalies with the pressures in June or July.  You may be using an outdated version of the IWEC weather file, because I recall there were some glitches that were caught after the initial release of the data.  If so, I'm sure that the ASHRAE Bookstore will be able to replace your CD with the current one.  In any case, I will send you via separate e-mail my copy of the Melbourne weather file, packed for DOE-2.

Joe Huang