[bldg-sim] Ecotect

Reinhart, Christoph Christoph.Reinhart at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Sun Feb 12 16:08:45 PST 2006

Dear Vikram,

I believe that Andrew Marsh is still working on the new version of
Ecotect (ver. 5.5). You can reach him via email under his Cardiff
account. Square One kindly provided some temporary beta licenses for a
daylighting workshop at MIT two weeks ago in which we used the new
export function from Ecotect into Daysim. I found the daylight
simulation capabilities of the new version (new Radiance control panel
etc.) significantly improved over 5.2. I am not sure when it will be
officially released but it is worth the wait.

Christoph