[bldg-sim] Modeling a vegetative green roof and earth berming in eQUEST

Nate Gillette Nate at Bazzani.com
Wed Jan 25 14:11:30 PST 2006

Does anyone have any strategies they've used for modeling a green roof in
eQUEST?  I can see some possible ways in the detailed data section with
adding layers to the roof description but I wondered if anyone had a
different strategy.

Also, I'm a trying to model a wall that has partial earth berming.  I am not
sure how to approach this one at all.  Maybe partial adiabatic, but even
that doesn't seem right.

Thanks,

Nate

Nathan M. Gillette, AIA, LEED-AP