[bldg-sim] RE : [bldg-sim] Insect screens on restricting flow

Bourgeois, Denis Denis.Bourgeois at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Thu Jan 12 04:38:58 PST 2006

Ian, look up:

Miguel, A. F. (1998). "Airflow through porous screens: from theory to practical considerations." Energy and Buildings 28(1): 63-69.

Hope this helps,

Denis Bourgeois, Ph.D.
Boursier post-doctoral CRSNG / NSERC Visiting Fellow
Institut de recherche en construction / Institute for Research in Construction
Conseil national de recherches Canada / National Research Council Canada
denis.bourgeois at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca