[bldg-sim] Chiller Efficiency

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 00:13:26 PST 2006

Hi Scott:

I am confused when you say "just account for the
energy in the building, not the central plant".

I believe SS-D sums the actual energy consumed before
the plant. Certainly the electric usage.

How do you account for heating and cooling if you
don't have a chiller or boiler energy accounted for?

Also, PS-E subdivides all energy, central plant and
building for you.