[BLDG-SIM] Title 24: error message

gaurav mehta gmehta75 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 12:54:52 PDT 2006

Hi,

I am using eQuest for Title 24 compliance analysis.

When the simulation is sizing the proposed HVAC the simulation ends and
prompts that the compliance analysis could not be completed due to error.

The error message is as below:

Rules Evaluation Error List
Message: Division by zero evaluating rule: Calc ratio of dsn clg system size
to proposed size (2.4.2.25.3)

What does this error mean and where do I look to find a possible solution?

I would greatly appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

Best regards,

Gaurav Mehta