[bldg-sim] eQUEST changing site locations

Ramana Koti ramana.koti at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 10:53:50 PDT 2006

Kathryn,

You should try and go to Project & Site tab>right click on the project at
the top of the menu at the left hand side>go to properties>project data>file
references>and change the name of the weather file to the new location
weather file's name in the TMY2 folder ineQUEST folders. Then you'll be
prompted to change other site particulars like latitude, longitude and
altitude. That should work. I'm interested to see other's replies and find
out if there's other ways of doing it.

Hope this helps,
Ramana.

--
Ramana Koti, Sustainable Building Analyst
LEED AP

ELEMENTS | a division of berkebile nelson immenschuh mcdowell architects
106 W. 14th Street Suite 200
Kansas City, Missouri 64105

p 816.783.1635 f 816.783.1501
www.bnim.com| elements.bnim.com