[BLDG-SIM] translucent blinds

Ramana Koti ramana.koti at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 05:32:17 PDT 2006

Armando,

In DOE-2/eQUEST you can specify them as fixed or movable interior shades and
define schedules for visible transmittance and solar heat gain through the
shade. I think ASHRAE fundamentals has some coefficients for when the blinds
are open and close.

Ramana.

On 7/25/06, armando lopez <armarts at yahoo.com.mx> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Does anybody knows how to simulate the heat gains trough windows with
> internal translucent fabric blinds?
>
> I would appreciate any help.. thanks!!

Venkata Ramana Koti, Sustainable Building Analyst
LEED AP

ELEMENTS | a division of berkebile nelson immenschuh mcdowell architects
106 W. 14th Street Suite 200
Kansas City, Missouri 64105

p 816.783.1635 f 816.783.1501
www.bnim.com| elements.bnim.com