[BLDG-SIM] Doe2 Outputs

Joe Huang YJHuang at lbl.gov
Tue Jul 11 13:09:47 PDT 2006

Krishna,

You have to be careful in distinguishing Hourly-Reports for LOADS versus SYSTEMS or PLANT. From your description, you seem to be extracting the GLOBAL variables in SYSTEMS, where variable 6 is the current hour of simulation, and 8 is the dry bulb temperature (see DOE-2.1E Supplement, p. A.16). Ground-temperatures in Rankine are available as GLOBAL variable 2 in the LOADS hourly-report (see DOE-2.1E Supplement, p. A.2).

Therefore, you should try moving your HOURLY-REPORT commands from SYSTEMS to LOADS.

Joe Huang