[BLDG-SIM] eQuest

Joel Londenberg jlondenberg at designwesteng.com
Thu Jun 22 15:09:08 PDT 2006

I'm considering the use of eQuest for our company's day to day design
needs.  This primarily consists of cooling and heating load calculation
and California Title 24 compliance documentation.  I would like to know
if anyone could point me to a good set of instructions for accomplishing
these two items.  We have been relying on EnergyPro for this but would
sometimes like to have a second opinion.

Joel Londenberg >>
Project Manager
DESIGN WEST ENGINEERING
1845 Business Center Drive, Suite 215
San Bernardino, CA  92408
voice (909) 890-3700 ext: 204 | fax (909) 890-3770
jlondenberg at designwesteng.com