[BLDG-SIM] Chiller Performance in eQuest

Kenny, David dkenny at nexant.com
Fri Jun 9 14:03:51 PDT 2006

I am attempting to model the chiller performance benefit associated with
reducing CW temperature (eQuest).  However, I am running into trouble.
The minimum CW loop temperature is defined at 55 degF.  The return
temperature is 65 degF.  However, eQuest is using a temperature of 70
degF to calculate chiller performance.  The loop never gets above 65
degrees, so how is this possible?  I can not find a location in the
software where the entering CW temperature has been defined as 70 degF.

Any and all advice is appreciated!