[BLDG-SIM] Applying shading screens with schedules to west window

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Thu Jun 8 16:00:55 PDT 2006

Shrikar,
If I understand your question correctly, you can create a building shade, and apply a transmittance schedule to it.

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax 404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE
Responsive Design · Technological Expertise · Exceptional Service
www.lordaecksargent.com