[bldg-sim] Simulation of Production Halls

Griffith, Brent Brent_Griffith at nrel.gov
Tue Jun 6 10:20:02 PDT 2006

John,

If you are able to characterize the stratification in the hall by some other means, you could model the implications of that temperature distribution in EnergyPlus using User Defined RoomAir models. Various temperature patterns can be entered.  EnergyPlus also has a displacement ventilation roomair model but it is difficult to say if it is applicable to your space.