[bldg-sim] Looking for DOE2 weather for New Mexico

Esiyok, LS KA, Uni Dortmund umit.esiyok at uni-dortmund.de
Tue Jun 6 01:38:40 PDT 2006

Hi bob,
have you tried METEONORM, think you can find there the weather data you want, or
nearest stations.
good luck
On 2 Jun 2006 at 13:17, Ramirez, Bob wrote:

> Good afternoon group
>
> I am looking for weather data for Alamagordo, Deming, Santa Fe and Las Cruces,
New Mexico.  Any suggested sources would be greatly appreaciated.  Thank you!

<http://www.itron.com/pages/products_category.asp?id=itr_000796.xml>
> 11236 El Camino Real > San Diego, CA  92130-2650
> Main: 858-724-2620
> Direct: 858-724-2650  Cell: 858-692-5676
> Fax: 858-724-2690
>

> You received this e-mail because you are subscribed
> to the BLDG-SIM at GARD.COM mailing list.  To unsubscribe
> from this mailing list send a blank message to
> BLDG-SIM-UNSUBSCRIBE at GARD.COM

Msc. Arch.Umit Esiyok
University of Dortmund
Chair for Environmental