[BLDG-SIM] help: eQuest result review

Danni Wang liuwang94710 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 23 16:21:52 PST 2006

Group,

I like to do further analysis with the hourly weather
and energy usage results. So I try to export some
pages in the DOE2 Simulation Result into Excel. The
DOE2 Simulation Result file is too big to open as an
Excel file and some results in the end are lost. Do
you have ways to get by this problem?

Thanks,

--Danni Wang