[BLDG-SIM] DOE2.1E - Area and Volume Limit

James Campbell jcampbell at geo-marine.com
Thu Mar 9 05:45:42 PST 2006

I'm modeling some very large buildings and receiving the following cautions:

Area
-CAUTION--- VALUE GREATER THAN MAXIMUM OF    0.1000E+06

Volume
-CAUTION--- VALUE GREATER THAN MAXIMUM OF    0.1000E+07

The models appear to be simulating correctly but I need to be sure that
these cautions are not affecting my results. Has anyone verified that these
cautions do not affect simulation results?

Thanks,

J. Campbell