[BLDG-SIM] Glazing costs

Pat Bailey pbailey at greenbuildingstudio.com
Thu Mar 2 10:16:23 PST 2006

Mate,

Another resource is the California DEER database that lists costs for
various energy efficient building components.  Some of the entries are a
bit confusing, but the database does have information on the incremental
cost of high performance glass per square foot.

http://eega.cpuc.ca.gov/deer/

Pat Bailey

Pat Bailey, PE
Green Building Studio, Inc.