[bldg-sim] Simulation tools capable of interfacing with integrated environments

Paul Hay phay at cwjamaica.com
Tue May 9 11:15:36 PDT 2006

The only list I know of is http://www.bauwesen.fh-muenchen.de/iai/ImplementationOverview.htm which lists all IFC compliant applications.  It hasn't been updated since Jan. 2003 and only lists 2 pograms: (1) BSClient for EnergyPlus and (2) RUISKA, BSPro from Olof Granlund Oy.

Otherwise, http://www.aecbytes.com/viewpoint/2005/issue_12.html has an article by Dominic Gallello (President & CEO, Graphisoft) which describes 3 other programs (including Ecotect).

Paul Hay
Managing Partner

PAUL HAY Consultants