[BLDG-SIM] DOE-2 Weather Data needed

Drury.Crawley at EE.DOE.GOV Drury.Crawley at EE.DOE.GOV
Thu May 4 17:07:13 PDT 2006

Meteonorm is a last resort if you can't find something
closer.  It essentially will interpolate between whatever
locations it has in its dataset--which can be really spotty
in some places.

                      "Mohit Mehta"
                      <mmehta at bnim.com>        To: BLDG-SIM at GARD.COM
                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      BLDG-SIM at GARD.COM        Subject:  [BLDG-SIM] DOE-2 Weather Data needed

                      05/04/2006 07:27 PM
                      Please respond to
                      mmehta

Greetings,
I am looking for weather data for Torreon, Mexico (pretty remote, I know!).
I would be grateful if someone can guide me to where I might find it or
something close to it. What other options do I have if nothing is available
for this location?
Thanks,
~m