[bldg-sim] Domestic Water Heaters - eQUEST36

Robert Des Rosiers desrosiers at studioma.com
Mon Nov 27 16:48:48 PST 2006

I am trying to model a multi-family residential project (first attempt at
eQUEST).  I am unclear what to input for the DHW, I included them in each
zone where they occur?  There are 42 individual DHW's (one per unit) but
they appear as one DHW in detailed mode?  Is this correct?  If each water
heater is 40g, should this one be (42x40) 1680g?

Robert

:::: Robert Des Rosiers, LEED AP :::: STUDIO MA :::: Architecture and
Environmental Design </>:::: desrosiers at studioma.com :::: Tel (602) 251-3800
:::: Fax (602) 251-3100 ::::