[bldg-sim] question about eQUEST refrigeration version

Matthew Dubrovich mdubrovich at emcengineers.com
Tue Nov 7 09:24:08 PST 2006

As far as I've ever been able to tell, the two versions of eQuest are
not compatible with each other.  You can add some refrigeration
components to the normal version but if a more complex model is
required, you may need to start over in the Refrigeration version.  I
would like to know if anyone else has suggestions on how to easily enter
basic model geometry and such into the Refrigeration version.

Matt Dubrovich

EMC Engineers, Inc.

www.emcengineers.com <http://www.emcengineers.com/>

Making buildings work.  Better.

Direct: (303) 974-1217

(303) 974-1200

(303) 974-1239 (fax)

Confidentiality Notice: This message and any materials attached are
confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the addressee. If
you are not the intended recipient, be advised that unauthorized use,
disclosure, copying, or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you
received this message in error please notify the sender and destroy your
copy immediately.