[BLDG-SIM] Zone mean radiant temperature in eQuest

Mahabir Bhandari bhandari at fenestration.com
Thu Nov 2 09:08:50 PST 2006

You can use DesignBuilder which is very user friendly and uses EnergyPlus
engine. It is not free but you can download
(http://www.designbuildersoftware.com/designbuilder.php) the fully
functional 30 days evaluation copy for this purpose.

Mahabir
Mahabir Bhandari, Ph.D.
LEEDR Accredited Professional
DesignBuilder Software