[BLDG-SIM] ESPr, EnergyPlus query

paul strachan paul at esru.strath.ac.uk
Mon Nov 27 01:00:04 PST 2006

Dear Sasa,

ESP-r includes BIPV capabilities, which can also be tied into the
airflow modelling (for PV hybrid applications) and the electrical
network (for power flow modelling). Theory and applications can be found
in the publication on the ESRU website www.esru.strath.ac.uk.

Regards
Paul Strachan

Dr P A Strachan                   email: paul at esru.strath.ac.uk
ESRU, Dept. of Mechanical Eng.          phone: +44 141 548 2041
University of Strathclyde                 fax: +44 141 552 5105
Glasgow G1 1XJ, UK                 http://www.esru.strath.ac.uk