[BLDG-SIM] eQuest basic data input.

Radocea Andrei radocea70 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 03:02:35 PDT 2006

    MaxiComp is a Romanian based company, involved in HVAC &Refrigeretion design on Romanian market.
  We use eQuest 3.5 - 3.6 for our thermal building simulations.

  Our intention is to cooperate with companies which are interested in outsourcing of basic data input for eQuest modelling, based on AutoCad drawings and architectural requirements.

Thank you in advance,

  HVAC&R Eng Andrei Radocea
  Ashrae Member

  MaxiComp SRL
  Sos. Iancului nr.53, bl.102B, sc.A, et.1, ap.5
  sect.2, 021719, Bucuresti, Romania
  tel/fax: +40.21.653.56.92
  mobil:   0724.34.77.76
  office at maxicomp-engineering.com;
  www.maxicomp-engineering.com

  MaxiComp-Innovative Integrated Engineering Solutions

  This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may contain privileged information. If you are not the addressee you must not copy,distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have
received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender.

This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosure, copying, use or distribution of the information included in this message is prohibited -- Please immediately and permanently delete.