[BLDG-SIM] helsinki weather file

Ramana Koti ramana.koti at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 06:53:27 PDT 2006

Aditya,

http://www.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/cfm/weather_data3.cfm/region=6_europe_wmo_region_6/country=FIN/cname=Finland

You can download an energy plus format weather file for helsikni which can
be analysed using a program called climate cosultant  (you might want
version 3 from http://www2.aud.ucla.edu/energy-design-tools/)

I believe there is a tool on the doe2.com website that converts an
energyplus weather file into a bin file that eQuest can use.

Good luck,
Ramana.

--
Ramana Koti, Sustainable Building Analyst
LEED AP

ELEMENTS | a division of berkebile nelson immenschuh mcdowell architects
106 W. 14th Street Suite 200
Kansas City, Missouri 64105

p 816.783.1635 f 816.783.1501
www.bnim.com| elements.bnim.com