[BLDG-SIM] integrating walk in cooler in the HVAC system

Steven Carlson carlson at cdhenergy.com
Thu Oct 19 14:14:24 PDT 2006

I've never been able to get the Refrigeration addin to work in eQuest.
Is there a secret?  I also thought it severely limited the HVAC systems
as it completed changed the internal calcuation engine structure?

SST from EPRI is available for $250 now.

Steve Carlson
CDH Energy Corp.

Steven Carlson P.E., LEED AP
CDH Energy Corp.