[BLDG-SIM] Dummy Zone for dedicated OA units

Tupper, Kendra Kendra.Tupper at sf.fk.com
Fri Sep 22 13:21:58 PDT 2006

Scott,

You can designate a small portion of the building to be a dummy zone, or
you can make the zone float off in space away from the building.  The
important thing is that the dummy zone has no loads (zero people, lights
equipment, adiabatic exterior surfaces, etc.).

Kendra

Kendra Tupper
LEED(r) AP
FLACK + KURTZ