[BLDG-SIM] Solar Absorption Chillers

Rajendra Adhikari rajendra.adhikari at polimi.it
Wed Sep 20 02:47:11 PDT 2006

Dear Ian,

You may like to see:

1. Xavier Garcý´a Casals , Solar absorption
cooling in Spain: Perspectives and outcomes from
the simulation of recent installations, Renewable Energy 2006, 31, 1371-1389.

2. Sumathy K, Huang ZC, Li F. Solar absorption
cooling with low grade heat source—a strategy of
development in South China. Solar Energy 2002;72(2):155–65.

For more detailed studies, consult the following Handbook:

Solar Assisted Air-conditioning of Buildings, A
Handbook for Planners, Results of IEA25
activities. Ed. Hans-Martin Henning, 2003, Published by Springer Wien NewYork.

Rajendra
Rajendra S. Adhikari, PhD
Politecnico di Milano
Dept. Building Environment Sciences & Technology (BEST)
Via Garofalo 39
20133 Milano, ITALIA
TEL: +39-02-2399-9489
FAX: +39-02-2399-9491