[BLDG-SIM]

Aulbach, John jaulbach at nexant.com
Tue Sep 12 11:23:49 PDT 2006

Holly:

Question #1 - I believe if you put the pump kW to 0.0, and the piping
losses to 0.0, you should lose nothing except what is called for by the
end use.

Question #2 - Are you calling out furnace for your heat source or heat
pump?  This would be found in the heating section of your RTU
parameters, not in the plant (Air Side, not Water side).